foxfire on a limb

foxfire on a limb
Foxfire: Bioluminescent Fungi

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tater's Ranch Dressing


I love my salads and I LOVED ranch dressing.  When I started my health journey I knew that I needed to change what I put on my salads.  This recipe is wonderful, make it with all organic ingredients.
 


Ingredients:
1 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Milk
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 clove Garlic, finely minced
1 Tbsp Parsley
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
3/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Dill Weed

Instructions:
Mix buttermilk (or milk and vinegar) and lemon juice in mixing bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes or so or until curdled and thick.
Add all other ingredients and whisk until smooth.
Add more buttermilk if needed until desired consistency is achieved.
Cover and chill. Flavors will improve as it sets.
Serve with salad, veggies or hotwings.

No comments:

Post a Comment